Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It's Peanut Butter Jelly (Soda) Time!

Greetings My Fellow Villains,

Most people I know have blogs that are 5-10 pages each. Who has that kinda time now a days!?

I don't want my 7 readers to fall asleep so you usually won't get that from me. Soooo... I'm supposed to tell you about how I allegedly fucked up royally this last month, but somehow make it entertaining and yet funny. Maybe that would happen if someone wanted to float me an adderall. Let's just say I'm pretty lucky to have understanding friends (who knew)  I'll just spare you all the details and just leave a few things I've learned for you to digest.

Here are 4 simple rules that if you stick to in life, poker, purgatory, and the after-world will generally help you get along better with your fellow man:
  • Don't make assumptions / Just ask
  • Be impeccable with your word (Even to yourself)
  • Don't take anything personally
  • Always do your BEST!

Who's the demographic for this soda?


So stop rushing, see things from your friends perspective, relax, and wash behind your ears then you should be back on the right track for a health, fun, productive life.

On a side note I've been getting in a lot more hours on the felt due to some internal and external motivation. (Good). I haven't done anything much besides eat, work and poker. I haven't watched a GOOD TV series in awhile and would I'd like to get hooked on something besides drugs, booze and loose women. Share your thoughts on your favorite shows by commenting here, FB, Tweetie, Email, Voicemail, Teletype, Fax etc..

hidden link.. dont click on

No comments: